• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
The series is adapted by award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.
• He speaks with Mediaweek's James Manning
• Pattison is currently head of entertainment North at BBC Studios
• 74% of Australians believe that there has been an increase in agenda driven news
Over six million people tuned into watch The Cry when it premiered on BBC One last year.
• Sky partnership means the new Virgin Radio Chris Evans Breakfast Show will run with no ad-breaks (sort of)
• BBC was also named as Australia’s #1 online international news brand
From the producers of the award-winning The Night Manager.
You never hear the haters praising the great stuff that public broadcasters do.
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off