• Effie Zahos separated from her beloved brand, but she stays with Bauer
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
• She was on her author’s tour for her new book A Real Girl’s Guide to Money.
• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Real life category expands as new titles meet increased demand
• In print, the brand recorded a total audience of 1.57million, with a 17% increase in female readers under 40.
• Eugenie Kelly and Genevra Leek will take the helms of their respective brands
Pacific Magazines’ Better Homes and Gardens is the most-read on-stand magazine in the country.
"They have helped to lead and shape both titles, continuing to deliver current and engaging content to their readers."
Bauer Media’s motoring network WhichCar has teamed up with Ten for a new TV show.
The inaugural TV Week Close Up issue goes on sale August 2.
TV Ratings Analysis: MAFS hits new high with 1.68m
TV Week 12: Manhunt and The Weekly new arrivals
The Australian gets news COS + welcomes Alice Workman, Zoe Samios
Advocate for trans and gender diverse children joins Neighbours’ cast
Merrick Watts hosting new true crime podcast for News Corp & Nova
Hayu and Foxtel bringing reality star Denise Richards down under