• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
• All-star editors and contributors remember the iconic brand
“It has not been an easy decision to make. However, the commercial viability of the magazine in Australia is no longer sustainable."
Where the Bauer content network sits in the Australian market.
This year saw rooms submitted by more than 160 homeowners and designers.
Since August, Bauer’s 36 magazine brands have been running a “No Gender Selective Tax” campaign.
Womensweeklyfood.com.au launches ahead of the festive food season.
• Marketers are largely overlooking the semiotic codes called Bold & Brave and Free Agent
The passion for homes in Australia ‘hasn’t ever really waned’, says editor Lisa Green
• The former Cosmo editor talks about her move from Bauer to Pac Mags
• Hush has been with Bauer Media for over seven years
Animal Planet boss appointed new Premier League chief executive
Kicking Goals: Screentime scores second season of Playing For Keeps
smoothfm Melbourne team celebrate ratings performance
CNN sues President Trump and aides for barring reporter Jim Acosta
News Corp Australia loses another key executive to New York
Guy Sebastian returns to reality TV – this time on The Voice