• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Could this be the next Bohemian Rhapsody? Bauer invests in Goalpost Pictures project
• During her career she has edited Dolly for ACP and B magazine for Pacific.
That court today refused her application to continue the case, with costs awarded against her.
• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
• All-star editors and contributors remember the iconic brand
“It has not been an easy decision to make. However, the commercial viability of the magazine in Australia is no longer sustainable."
Where the Bauer content network sits in the Australian market.
This year saw rooms submitted by more than 160 homeowners and designers.
Since August, Bauer’s 36 magazine brands have been running a “No Gender Selective Tax” campaign.
Womensweeklyfood.com.au launches ahead of the festive food season.
Simon Shalgosky named Seven Studios’ head of international development
ACMA investigation into broadcasts of Christchurch terrorist attack
Mindshare appoints Kerry Field managing director Melbourne
Horror drama and Ricky Gervais comedy are new to TV Demand charts
TV Ratings March 18: MAFS Leads Strong Night for Nine with ACA + Bad Mothers
Come Together 2019: News Corp Australia’s biggest ever showcase