The Australian Open TV coverage will be hosted by Jason Richardson and Alison Whitaker.
• The Australian Open is the greatest aggregator of eyeballs on Australian television
• The company will be the official digital innovation partner of the Australian Open
• When the Australian Open begins on January 14, Nine will be the new home of tennis
• The strategy was revealed at Tennis Australia’s First Serve event in Melbourne.
• Critically acclaimed restaurants Rockpool and Nobu will also return to the Australian Open
Piper-Heidsieck will construct a Champagne House on Grand Slam Oval
• Nine spending $48m for 2019, $60m annually from 2020 onwards
• ESPN promising to super serve record global digital audience from Melbourne Park ESPN Australia has announced it has secured rights for...
More than 600 live and free matches and 2,000 hours of video content
Seven becomes the highest-rating channel in metro and regional Australia in week 4 with the help of the Australian Open
Seven set to serve the 7Tennis app on Telstra TV: Up to 16 courts streaming live for the Australian Open
Australia storms into WT20 finals: When to watch
Instagram Shopping rolls out changes before Xmas
ABC ME secures anime series Dragon Ball Super from Toei Animation
The marathon Rebel v Bauer legal battle finally over: What ended it?
The Australian’s The Deal publishes fourth annual women’s special issue
Fremantle’s Dusseldorp deal: Development/productions with Marta