• Plus Nine’s TV ratings for Australian Open day one
• Nine’s broadcast of the Australian Open has begun with the Today show broadcasting live from Melbourne Park
• Find out the winner for Best Sport Event
The Australian Open TV coverage will be hosted by Jason Richardson and Alison Whitaker.
• The Australian Open is the greatest aggregator of eyeballs on Australian television
• The company will be the official digital innovation partner of the Australian Open
• When the Australian Open begins on January 14, Nine will be the new home of tennis
• The strategy was revealed at Tennis Australia’s First Serve event in Melbourne.
• Critically acclaimed restaurants Rockpool and Nobu will also return to the Australian Open
Piper-Heidsieck will construct a Champagne House on Grand Slam Oval
• Nine spending $48m for 2019, $60m annually from 2020 onwards
• ESPN promising to super serve record global digital audience from Melbourne Park ESPN Australia has announced it has secured rights for...
Live radio, podcasts & music: iHeartRadio now available on Telstra TV
Best television commercial to get a TV Week Logie Award
Dylan, Tanya and Angus hosting weekend breakfast on The Hit Network
TV Ratings January 15: I’m A Celebrity outperforms AO and MKR
NewsLocal launches new look and new brand campaign
Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018: Best Australian Journalist/Columnist