• The company will be the official digital innovation partner of the Australian Open
• When the Australian Open begins on January 14, Nine will be the new home of tennis
• The strategy was revealed at Tennis Australia’s First Serve event in Melbourne.
• Critically acclaimed restaurants Rockpool and Nobu will also return to the Australian Open
Piper-Heidsieck will construct a Champagne House on Grand Slam Oval
• Nine spending $48m for 2019, $60m annually from 2020 onwards
• ESPN promising to super serve record global digital audience from Melbourne Park ESPN Australia has announced it has secured rights for...
More than 600 live and free matches and 2,000 hours of video content
Seven becomes the highest-rating channel in metro and regional Australia in week 4 with the help of the Australian Open
Seven set to serve the 7Tennis app on Telstra TV: Up to 16 courts streaming live for the Australian Open
This summer tennis fans will be able to watch over sixteen live feeds of tennis coverage with the launch of Seven's new...
Eurosport has secured the renewal of the exclusive digital and TV rights for the Australian Open.
Sky News gets record online growth and reveals plans for new politics-focused platform
InStyle extends partnership with Macquarie Centre for VIP shopping night
Crazy Rich Asians famed actor to star in Australian film sequel
Ten reveals first look for Ambulance Australia
Jacqui Lambie joins the lineup for SBS’s Go Back To Where You Came From Live
Foxtel to broadcast Bathurst 1000 and Supercars on 4K TV