• Anthony Bartram has been appointed to the newly created role of national trading director.
• Marketing unleashed for The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show and Bianca, Mike & Bob
• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
• ARN noted it has exceptionally talented women working across the whole business
“It was always our intention to better integrate the content offering of ARN and Conversant Media "
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
“Belinda has a unique set of skills for the Australian market"
• “It was a risky strategy for us to bring talent in from outside the country”
There is also a new ad campaign this week for ARN’s Mix 102.3.
• A major element of the partnership included participation in the 24th annual Midsumma Carnival,
• Laura Bouchet will take over Lawrence Mooney’s new show Moonman in the Morning.
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
The Australian announces its own rich list tracking the top 250
Nine Sales transforms to focus on new markets as it preps 9voyager
Global TV demand report: 2018’s hottest Aussie digital originals
Box Office: Captain Marvel cruises past $30m on third weekend, Lego 2 opens #2
Social media users turning away from avalanche of branded content
TV Ratings March 25: Jess and Dan union viewed by 1.31m