• Summer’s first hit: Nine’s 40th anniversary 60 Minutes special
• In a fragmenting TV market it is getting more challenging to decipher who has performed the best.
• Viewers new to the Ballarat of Jean Blake can then binge on all 36 Doctor Blake episodes
• 278 survey nights gone – just two left before summer schedules
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• Does Nine need a bigger audience for the ARIA Awards?
• Take Me Out & Good Doctor help Seven to narrow win
• Murphy Brown reboot with Candice Bergen launches on 10
• 60 Minutes and RBT help Nine to final Sunday primary demo win
• Seven’s mix of dramas and ob docs secures a midweek win
MEAA has proposed new criteria for independent, accountable and experienced directors.
“I’ve started so I’ll finish”
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns