• Married At First Sight maintains lead, keeps Nine #1
• MAFS makes Nine a winner
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Tennis numbers drop after main match abandoned in second set • I’m A Celebrity wins demos, Richard Reid on jungle dunny...
• BLL no match for the Aus Open
• Nine’s second week of Australian Open should keep it #1
“After four very successful years, the time is right to move on"
• A revamped Today falters against a steady Sunrise
• Nine’s primary share over 30%, combined share over 40%
• Lights out at the Gabba, while AO and I'm A Celebrity deliver
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• The Heights is produced by Matchbox Pictures and For Pete’s Sake Productions
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns