• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The ABC recently identified that some casual employees may have been underpaid.
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
Over six million people tuned into watch The Cry when it premiered on BBC One last year.
The winners represent FTA TV, radio and subscription TV.
We will be revealing the winner and two runners-up for each category.
• Home And Away signs off for 2018 with half a million metro
Earlier this year the Government appointed Robert Kerr, Julie Flynn and Sandra Levy to undertake the inquiry.
• The Deep is based on the Aurealis Award-winning graphic novel series of the same name
• Hard Quiz & Mad As Hell wrap successful year as timeslot champs
• Nine finally gets to end of season two of Family Food Fight
• Best of the rest: Media Watch, Border Patrol, Secret Life 4 Year Olds
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group