• The Bachelorette makes a choice
• Bride narrowly out-rates Bachelorette, but Ali wins the demos
• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Guthrie was sacked from the ABC in late September and just days later Milne resigned.
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
Former MD Michelle Guthrie speaks for the first time about her sacking
Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
“I’m not a philanderer, I’m not a groper, I’m just a drunk idiot.”
• Q&A pulls one of biggest audiences with former PM
Networks have finally realised that they just can’t show rubbish for two months and expect people to come back.
Australia storms into WT20 finals: When to watch
Instagram Shopping rolls out changes before Xmas
ABC ME secures anime series Dragon Ball Super from Toei Animation
The marathon Rebel v Bauer legal battle finally over: What ended it?
The Australian’s The Deal publishes fourth annual women’s special issue
Fremantle’s Dusseldorp deal: Development/productions with Marta