• The success ratio was exceptional with nine wins at the awards.
• Sweet Country and Mystery Road chosen as year’s best by industry
• The team won for their production of Finals Footy on Fox: Richmond v Collingwood.
The remainder of this year’s Award winners will be announced at the AACTA Awards Ceremony.
• The Forum aims to further encourage collaboration between filmmakers in Australia and China.
The ABC’s landmark Mystery Road and Riot received more nominations than any other television program.
• The winners will be announced at the two major 2018 AACTA Awards
Top Of The Lake: China Girl took home four awards for Foxtel and BBC First
ABC's Seven Types Of Ambiguity wins three AACTAs
The two events will be held in Sydney at The Star Event Centre
A new award joins the AACTAs
Australians Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Joel Edgerton and Garth Davis among nominees
WPP’s Ikon rebrands with new logo and strategic positioning
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open – day 3
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 4
Seventh Street Media rebrands: publications now part of The Brag Media
TV Ratings January 16: I’m A Celebrity continues to beat Aus Open
Nine’s Australian Open ratings: Week one