• Nine has reported small FTA growth for its live coverage of the first NRL match of the season
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
• Nova has best station share since survey two last year
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
• Triple M NRL has announced naming rights partners McDonalds and Rheem Hot Water
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
• How the face of Fox League will still be busy, and has he listened to Moonman?
• Eddie, Luke, Wil, Jane and Mick have a new radio boss
• Taking place this Sunday February 10
• KIIS tells competitors as it empties the safe: “That’s not a prize, this is a prize”
ARIA Charts: Jonas Brothers claim #1 single, Kerser album new at #2
Top 10 Game Charts: Devil May Cry Series Makes a Triumphant Return
New Idea and 7Food announce online destination for food lovers
ARN launches new breakfast TVCs for Gold 104.3 & 97.3
Explore food & flavours in Australian Outback with Justine Schofield
Sports Week: Nine’s NRL record start, 10’s F1 success, Triple M Footy