• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
“Belinda has a unique set of skills for the Australian market"
• “It was a risky strategy for us to bring talent in from outside the country”
There is also a new ad campaign this week for ARN’s Mix 102.3.
• A major element of the partnership included participation in the 24th annual Midsumma Carnival,
• Laura Bouchet will take over Lawrence Mooney’s new show Moonman in the Morning.
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
“ARN are proud supporters of diversity and inclusion."
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
Bouchet is returning to work at Shriro, which distributes and manufactures home appliances and consumer electronics.
New Mediaweek Podcast: Australian Crime Stories- Kerry Packer’s gold robbery & more!
Hugh Marks’ upbeat message to staff at the new Nine Entertainment Co
Southern Cross Austereo result: Metro radio up, Regional TV down
Nine’s Darren Wick accuses Daily Telegraph of bullying Today host
TEG Analytics launches Life Segments customer insights platform
Wavemaker’s Jessica Torstensson appointed media director of Bohemia