• The Drum will move to a new timeslot on ABC TV in 2019 with an expanded format.
• Seven has taken top spot in another week’s ratings with a win in primary share
• Seven’s All Together Now – The 100 #1 non-news
• The Bachelorette makes a choice
• Bride narrowly out-rates Bachelorette, but Ali wins the demos
• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Guthrie was sacked from the ABC in late September and just days later Milne resigned.
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
Former MD Michelle Guthrie speaks for the first time about her sacking
Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group