• Young Sheldon sitcom and Big Bash League trail jungle japes
• MKR 816k, Celebrity 537k, Undercurrent 466k, Get Krackin 261k
• Hawthorn legends on Celebrity: Dermie out, Crawf homesick
• Seven drew level with Nine on combined channel share with both on 30.1%.
The forthcoming TV project is Revelation from Sydney-based In Films.
The biggest audience of the week was Nine’s Australian Open Men’s Final with 1.589m.
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Summer survey week clean sweep to Nine so far
• Married At First Sight 1m+
• Married At First Sight maintains lead, keeps Nine #1
• MAFS makes Nine a winner
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
Liquid gold: Why 97.3’s Bianca worked the bowsers in Brisbane
Newspapers endorse Gladys Berejiklian ahead of NSW election
The Living Room returns: Too much Amanda Keller is never enough
The Project: PM denies his government has a problem with Islam
The ACMA: ‘African gangs’ claim breaches accuracy requirements
TV Ratings March 21: AFL tops NRL in first face off