• The success ratio was exceptional with nine wins at the awards.
• Nine wins second summer Sunday: News, 60 & Attenborough
• Nine’s Paramedics continues to drive Thursday win
• Young Sheldon, Home And Away commercial shows over 500k
• Best of the rest: Seven’s The Good Doctor, Nine’s A Current Affair
• ABC New Year’s Eve… The Night is Yours coverage starts at 9.30pm
• Strong news audience helps Seven to Monday summer win
• Summer’s first hit: Nine’s 40th anniversary 60 Minutes special
• In a fragmenting TV market it is getting more challenging to decipher who has performed the best.
• Viewers new to the Ballarat of Jean Blake can then binge on all 36 Doctor Blake episodes
• 278 survey nights gone – just two left before summer schedules
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group