Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• The HBO/Sky co-production sees her playing another sociopathic narcissist
• Young Sheldon sitcom and Big Bash League trail jungle japes
• MKR 816k, Celebrity 537k, Undercurrent 466k, Get Krackin 261k
• Hawthorn legends on Celebrity: Dermie out, Crawf homesick
• Seven drew level with Nine on combined channel share with both on 30.1%.
The forthcoming TV project is Revelation from Sydney-based In Films.
The biggest audience of the week was Nine’s Australian Open Men’s Final with 1.589m.
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Summer survey week clean sweep to Nine so far
• Married At First Sight 1m+
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns