• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Guthrie was sacked from the ABC in late September and just days later Milne resigned.
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
Former MD Michelle Guthrie speaks for the first time about her sacking
Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
“I’m not a philanderer, I’m not a groper, I’m just a drunk idiot.”
• Q&A pulls one of biggest audiences with former PM
Networks have finally realised that they just can’t show rubbish for two months and expect people to come back.
• Hard Quiz does it again – #1 non-news, top five, 780k metro
• Bride & Prejudice – The Forbidden Weddings climbs to 750,000
ABC board appointments need major overhaul, say journalists
The Weekly Times Shine Awards winners announced
Edwina McCann’s Australian Fashion Laureate’s Lifetime Award
BBC Studios Australia launches with Mastermind commission
Whatever happened to the ABC’s relationship with The Chaser?
BBC’s global editorial director on channels, brands, commissions