• Nine’s second week of Australian Open should keep it #1
“After four very successful years, the time is right to move on"
• A revamped Today falters against a steady Sunrise
• Nine’s primary share over 30%, combined share over 40%
• Lights out at the Gabba, while AO and I'm A Celebrity deliver
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• The Heights is produced by Matchbox Pictures and For Pete’s Sake Productions
• Seven’s evening of cricket keeps primary channel #2…just ahead of 10
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Jungle games trounce Big Bash and Australian Open early
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
Australian films contribute 4.5% to second biggest box office year
Telstra rings up fourth consecutive year as most valuable brand
1116 SEN’s Gerard Whateley heading to Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII
25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Fox Arts January 28
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards coming live to FOX8
Another former journalist takes comms job at major agency group