• Lights out at the Gabba, while AO and I'm A Celebrity deliver
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• The Heights is produced by Matchbox Pictures and For Pete’s Sake Productions
• Seven’s evening of cricket keeps primary channel #2…just ahead of 10
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Jungle games trounce Big Bash and Australian Open early
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The ABC recently identified that some casual employees may have been underpaid.
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
Over six million people tuned into watch The Cry when it premiered on BBC One last year.
Netflix Q4 2018: Streaming service on strategy and new content
Nine’s ratings snapshot: Australian Open Day 4
Asher Keddie and Richard Roxburgh star in SBS drama The Hunting
Who’s on TV during Australian Open Day 5
TV Ratings January 17: A big night for Australian Open and I’m A Celebrity…
Full list of Mediaweek Industry Awards 2018 Winners