• The success ratio was exceptional with nine wins at the awards.
• Sweet Country and Mystery Road chosen as year’s best by industry
• The team won for their production of Finals Footy on Fox: Richmond v Collingwood.
The remainder of this year’s Award winners will be announced at the AACTA Awards Ceremony.
• The Forum aims to further encourage collaboration between filmmakers in Australia and China.
The ABC’s landmark Mystery Road and Riot received more nominations than any other television program.
• The winners will be announced at the two major 2018 AACTA Awards
Top Of The Lake: China Girl took home four awards for Foxtel and BBC First
ABC's Seven Types Of Ambiguity wins three AACTAs
The two events will be held in Sydney at The Star Event Centre
A new award joins the AACTAs
Australians Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Joel Edgerton and Garth Davis among nominees
New Mediaweek Podcast: Australian Crime Stories- Kerry Packer’s gold robbery & more!
Hugh Marks’ upbeat message to staff at the new Nine Entertainment Co
Southern Cross Austereo result: Metro radio up, Regional TV down
Nine’s Darren Wick accuses Daily Telegraph of bullying Today host
TEG Analytics launches Life Segments customer insights platform
Wavemaker’s Jessica Torstensson appointed media director of Bohemia