• 10 has announced the new season will go to air tonight from 7.30pm
• The partnership gives 10 access to Lotame’s extensive third-party data sets
• Nine’s Tuesday schedule records biggest share since Aus Open
• The increase was largely driven by broadcast video-on-demand (BVOD) catch-up audiences
• On busy night of returns and debuts, MAFS remains clear favourite
• I’m A Celebrity final: Richard Reid a winner, 10 ratings steady
Nine won the first four nights of the week and then Saturday in both primary and combined channel share.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
One Born Every Minute will commence production in Sydney in the coming months.
Robards will become a permanent fixture on the Erinsborough scene.
Wednesday: Week 7 2019
Recording artist, actress and TV personality Natalie Bassingthwaighte joins the Mediaweek podcast.
The Block’s Ronnie & Georgia launch online room flip series
What a scorcher: Bondi Rescue’s most extreme summer ever
Network 10 chooses Lotame as it rolls out data solutions
QMS Sport’s global expansion gathers pace with contract wins
TV Ratings February 19: MAFS audience surge
TV crime wave sweeps the nation: Australian Crime Stories returns