• Bride narrowly out-rates Bachelorette, but Ali wins the demos
• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
Ho joins 10 from the Seven Network where she has worked for over 14 years
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
• After Ambulance, could 10 have found another hit UK format?
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
• Q&A pulls one of biggest audiences with former PM
The new series will launch on Thursday November 22 at 7.30pm.
• Hard Quiz does it again – #1 non-news, top five, 780k metro
• Cup eve: Seven commands biggest primary and network shares
McGarvey said Pilot Week will definitely return next year.
“Having to get another 150 people into the business is a lot of work."
Tracey Fellows latest Australian-based media exec heading to New York
The Studio at SCA partners with global audio leader Veritonic
Pacific appointed new editor and content director for Men’s Health
TV Ratings November 15: Hard Quiz an easy choice for viewers
Joel Edgerton named GQ Australia’s Man Of The Year 2018
Media i Awards: Nine Digital big winner with six awards