Joining Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi this week on Seven Days is comedian, podcaster and the host of Gruen, Wil Anderson.
This special podcast includes Anderson’s special job application – he wants to return to radio, but only on one particular show.
Other topics covered this week:
• CBS Corporation to buy Ten Network
• Radio ratings – survey five 2017
• Remembering sports broadcaster Drew Morphett. Wil recalls sitting beside Drew on a flight to Perth and the chats they had
• David Speers starts a newspaper column at The Daily Telegraph
• Game Of Thrones sets a new Foxtel audience record for series seven final
• News Corp offering free Sennheiser headphones to newspaper subscribers. Which News Corp brand does Wil subscribe to?