Harper’s Bazaar Australia editor-in-chief Kellie Hush is the special guest on this episode of the weekly Seven Days podcast. She joins Mediaweek‘s James Manning and Kruti Joshi talk about the media headlines of the week and the premium Bauer Media title celebrating two decades in 2018.
The media headlines of the week discussed in this podcast include:
• Twitter abandons 140-character limit for tweets and doubles it to 280
• 2Day FM breakfast changes: Harley Breen out, Ed Kavalee in
• Australian Spartan hosts announced
• KIIS Network announces new line-up for nights: The Thinkergirls gone
• Rumour has it that Walt Disney wants to acquire some of 2st Century Fox assets