Mediaweek editor James Manning and deputy editor Dan Barrett discuss the most interesting media news stories of the week.
- Masterchef delivers strong ratings and a win for Elena
- Could Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix show The Get Down be one of the TV events of the year?
- Stan gets Sherlock exclusive and sells Wolf Creek to the US
- SCA to broadcast NZ home shopping channel YESSHOP
- Seven’s Olympics plans
- Foxtel restructure arts
- ABC MD Michelle Guthrie to cut admin spend and increase content investment
- Netflix reveal release dates for upcoming shows