SBS’s Marc Fennell joins James Manning and Kruti Joshi at the Mediaweek HQ in this weekly episode of the Seven Days podcast.
The trio talk about:
- Fairfax allowing bidders to examine the books
- ABC MD Michelle Guthrie forced to defend marketing spend
- Rebel Wilson v Bauer
- Online news audience for April 2017: Guardian Australia climbs into top five
- Fennell’s upcoming top secret project involving Tom Cruise
- Plus Fennell’s resignation from triple j and involvement co-curating Junkee Media’s film festival