In this episode of the weekly Seven Days podcast, Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi discuss the media headlines of the week.
- Pacific Magazines in talks with staff about outsourcing subbing to Pagemasters
- ESPN acquires rights to the US Open in Aust/NZ
- Bauer Media names Paul Dykzeul new CEO for ANZ replacing Nick Chan
- Sony Music’s Parade Management & Glenn Wheatley’s Talentworks join forces
- KEO Films, the production house behind ABC’s War on Waste and SBS’ Struggle Street, to quit Australia
- Australian Ninja Warrior launch date announced