In this episode of Seven Days, Mediaweek‘s Kruti Joshi and James Manning talk about the week in media, which has been dominated by the reporting season.
Some of the topics discussed include:
• Profit reporting week: Nine, Seven, Ten, Southern Cross Austereo, oOh!media and APN Outdoor
• ACCC gives green light to merger of PMP and IPMG print groups after saying no in 2001
• The Project NZ launches
• Triple M Sydney appoints Brad McNamara as executive producer NRL and cricket
• 2UE Talking Lifestyle launching in Melbourne and Brisbane from February 27
• Kyle and Jackie O launch a new ad campaign where they get to see what real people actually think about them