In this episode of Seven Days, Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi talk through the major media headlines of the week.
Topics covered include:
• Ten creditors vote in favour of CBS
• ARN signs a deal with Spreaker, making it the largest podcast provider in Australia
• Sophie Monk‘s quest to find love on The Bachelorette delivers results for Ten even before the show started
• Melbourne radio: Dave Thornton leaving Fox FM brekky + popular 3AW presenter Neil Mitchell thinks about working part-time
• Mark Buckman leaving Foxtel