In this episode, Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi are joined by Viacom’s Ben Richardson to talk about media headlines of the week.
In this episode of Seven Days, Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi are joined by Ben Richardson, the GM of Viacom International Media Networks.
In this episode, they talk about:
• SBS defends Viceland collaboration + programming for new channel
• Kate de Brito’s return to news.com.au
• Mamamia splits editorial into two division: News & Entertainment
• Ten’s annual result: the network on the right track
• Netflix Q3 earnings: success of Narcos and Stranger Things
• Australian Gourmet Traveller turns 50
• Universal Music’s new studio in Sydney CBD
• Streaming service giving back to artists? APRA AMCOS reports record revenue
• Facebook brings Snapchat-like feature to its Messenger app: hit or miss?
• Richardson reveals he aspires to bring Roast to Australia