The regular Seven Days panel assembles once more for this weeks podcast detailing the top-of-mind media news of the week. Mediaweek editor James Manning is joined by deputy editor Dan Barrett and digital editor Kruti Joshi
This week the panel discuss:
- Andrew Bolt on the TV Week Logie Awards – why can’t recipients say ‘thank you’?
- Sky News set to broadcast Turnbull v Shorten debate
- After returning to Bauer UK, David Goodchild quits
- Nine Entertainment Co to retire NineMSN brand for nine.com.au
- Kyle Sandilands reveals real reason for KIIS absence.
- AACTA announce new awards
- Switched On Media appointed by Grazie for relaunch
- Clarkson, Hammond, and May announce new Amazon show name – The Grand Tour
- Stan claim 500,000 subscribers as they launch Wolf Creek
- The Newspaper Works rebrand as NewsMediaWorks
- Reg Grundy passes
- Nine ready for more Married At First Sight
- Ten set to start production on Australian Survivor