Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi cover the headlines in media this week in this pre-Easter edition of Seven Days.
The topics discussed include:
• News Corp announces newsroom redundancies aimed to save $40m
• Radio presenters on a break except Nova’s Fitzy and Wippa
• How Natasha Exelby became the most-talked about topic in the sector
• Peter Wiltshire launches Australia’s newest advertising representation business WeThinkMedia
• Stan launching season 3 Better Call Saul at pop-up chicken shop in Potts Point
• ABC wins contract from AAP to supply news to outdoor ad company oOh!media
• Filming of the new season of The Block to begin on 27 April 2017
• House Of Bond attracting headlines…again!