QMS Sport’s global expansion, through the recent strategic acquisitions of TGI Systems Corporation (TGI) and TGI Europe GmbH (TGIE), has delivered a number of significant contract wins, as the business continues to focus on bringing together major international sporting associations and clubs under one unified and powerful technology, infrastructure and digital media platform.
QMS Sport reports it has begun the year with major goals kicked in the following areas:
• ICC Cricket World Cup (CWC) 2019 – Awarded the contract to supply LED perimeter screens, LED sightscreens, integration and fan engagement software and associated services. The prestigious ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 will be hosted by England and Wales from May-July 2019 and consists of 48 matches played across 11 different venues.
• CONMEBOL Copa Libertadores – Two-year commercial signage agreement for a combined 518 games over a 24-month period in all ten CONMEBOL countries across South America. This is the most prestigious annual international club football competition in the world and the most prestigious club competition in South American football.
• CONMEBOL Copa Sudamericana – Two-year commercial signage rights for the annual international club football competition organised by the CONMEBOL since 2002. It is the second-most prestigious club competition in South American football.
• SANZAAR Rugby Union – Three year exclusive sales agreement for all on screen virtual advertising for the SANZAAR (South African, New Zealand, Argentinian, Australian Rugby) pan-global competition.
QMS Sport has also been focused on cementing its position as the number one on-field sports rights holder in Australasia, securing extended infrastructure and media rights across the following contracts:
• Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) – Seven-year contract extension, including the first to market launch of 360-degree parapet LED signage around all levels of the SCG, first used in the current Cricket Internationals, ODI, Test Matches and BBL.
• Melbourne Storm – Two-year media rights agreement for all on-field LED signage, high impact bolster and stadium signage.
• Netball Australia – Contract extension to now include media rights for the Inaugural (Pre-Season) Competition over the next 3 years. QMS Sport will supply LED hardware and media rights which includes LED signage, TVC’s during broadcast and on-court decals.
• Australian Football League (AFL) – Provision of game day operations and LED infrastructure for the AFLX event at Marvel Stadium.
QMS Media Group CEO Barclay Nettlefold said “We are extremely pleased with the rapid expansion of our digital media, infrastructure and virtual technology rights across both Australia and key strategic international sports markets. Our ability to deliver an end to end solution for advertisers to engage with this highly valuable sports audience, enables us to diversify our revenue streams and deliver a greater return on investment for all stakeholders.”