• November double-digit growth underscores migration of adspend to out-of-home
The out-of-home (OOH) industry has reported its eleventh consecutive month of YoY growth this year, with net revenue of $74.3 million for the month of November, an increase of 12.8% from the same month last year, which posted a net revenue of $65.9 million.
Year-to-date revenue has increased by 16.6%, tracking at $606.8 million, up from $520.7 million for the same time last year. Digital out-of-home (DOOH) year-to-date makes up 27.3% of total revenue, up from 16.9% of total revenue for the same period last year.
All formats saw YoY growth, demonstrating the strength of the sector as it nears the end of another record year.
Category figures November 2015
• Roadside Billboards (over and under 25 square metres) $26.7 million
• Roadside Other (street furniture, taxis, bus/tram externals,
small format) $21.9 million
• Transport (including airports) $14.4 million
• Retail, Lifestyle and Other $11.3 million
Source: Outdoor Media Association