• Figures released by the Outdoor Media Association (OMA) for February revenue indicates the outdoor flame still burning bright
The out-of-home (OOH) industry has reported a net revenue of $58.3 million for the month of February, an increase of 20.5% from the same month last year, which posted a net revenue of $48.4 million.*
Digital out-of-home (DOOH) for February makes up 33.5% of total revenue, up from 19.1% for the same period last year.
Year-to-date revenue has increased by 17.1%, tracking at $106.9 million, up from $91.2 million* for the same time last year.
Category figures February 2016:
• Roadside Billboards (over and under 25 square metres) $20.6 million
• Roadside Other (street furniture, taxis, bus/tram externals, small format) $18.5 million
• Transport (including airports) $10.8 million
• Retail, lifestyle and other $8.3 million
* 2014 figures have been adjusted to reflect changes in OMA membership, as well as a minor adjustment due to over-reporting.