The AANA (Australian Association of National Advertisers) has announced its final speaker for the 2018 RESET conference, Megan Clarken, global president, Watch, Nielsen (USA), who will join seven other global marketing leaders at RESET in Sydney on September 18.
Since joining Nielsen in 2004, Clarken has held numerous global executive positions and led the global team responsible for the strategy, development and management of Nielsen’s leading measurement products for television, digital and cross-platform content and advertising. As architect and executor of Nielsen’s total audience strategy and product delivery, which aims to reflect the total audience of content and ads across all screens and to provide like-for-like metrics for digital and video, Clarken’s initiative has spearheaded Nielsen’s position in cross-platform media measurement around the globe.
Clarken has direct control of $1b of spend as Nielsen’s product lead globally and is accountable for $3b+ of revenue across 45 markets including the US, China, India, Italy, Germany and Australia. She is most recently the recipient of the prestigious ASI Speakers Award, the Broadcasting & Cable Wonder Woman of 2016 award and ranked #45 in the B&C list of most powerful people.
“Cross-platform measurement is increasingly crucial to the Australian market,” the AANA’s CEO John Broome said. “Megan’s presentation is set to be highly topical, and possibly controversial in aspects, but is certainly one that will deliver important insights to all marketers concerned with measuring their content and advertising effectiveness across a range of multimedia.”
Megan Clarken joins seven other speakers previously announced for RESET 2018:
•One of advertising’s most influential people, Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy UK
• Fellow Australian Sarah Harden, CEO of Hello Sunshine (USA), the company she founded with Hollywood actress, producer and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon
• David Gluckman (UK), creator of Baileys Irish Cream and author, who brings with him 40 years of brand development from within the beverages industry
• Former agency and marketing leader Cathy Novelli, Global Head of Corporate Marketing, Quantcast (USA), who challenges conventional wisdom to drive better business outcomes
• Marketing director and strategy consultant Alastair Herbert, founder, Linguabrand (UK), who reveals how to harness the power of listening
• Tea Uglow, Creative Director and a founder member of Google Creative Lab, will introduce new thinking on a range of topics ranging from creativity, diversity, culture, neurodiversity and sexuality
• Derreck Kayongo, founder of Global Soap Project (USA), is a business and marketing entrepreneur who takes us on a journey from refugee to CEO.
To purchase tickets and for further information click here