Andrew Mercado joined James Manning in the Mediaweek studio this week. The TV topics covered include:
• As CBS moves on Network Ten, what programming decisions would we like to them make?
• Game Of Thrones season final
• Reporter and novelist Chris Ulhmann moving to the Nine Network
• Little Big Shots a massive hit for Seven and Shane Jacobson
• Andrew still loving Twin Peaks as it draws to a close
• Which Australian dramas should be renewed?
• Andrew previews ABC TV’s Get Krackin’ and pays tribute to TEN’s Studio 10 which broadcast its 1000th episode on August 31
• Lots more including Gruen, American Gods and Doctor Blake Mysteries