It has been Twin Peaks time around the globe and Mediaweek’s James Manning and Andrew Mercado spend the first part of the new TV podcast discussing David Lynch’s return to the cult series. Andrew has special viewing advice and recommends people who find it difficult should stay with it for a big reward which comes early in the series.
Other talking points include:
• Foxtel’s changes to its Foxtel Play packages
• American Gods – is it weirder than Twin Peaks?
• How good is War On Waste and there should way more episodes
• Hamish and Andy’s brilliant new series True Stories
• Plus what’s been happening at NSW’s hippest regional cinema – South West Roxy