Australia’s premier trade title for the media industry Mediaweek is expanding its team, looking for a motivated go-getter to come on for a paid internship.
Mediaweek is a highly respected trade journal for the media covering newspapers, magazines, TV, digital, radio, outdoor advertising and entertainment media.
Reporting to the digital editor at Mediaweek’s Potts Point offices, this job is best suited to a media-hungry recent graduate or someone with two to three years experience in the industry looking for their next step in their media career.
- Writing copy, taking interviews
- Uploading content to Mediaweek.com.au using a CMS
- Posting content on social media in a timely manner
- A recent graduate of a media or related degree OR have a few years’ experience in the media
- A proficient writer with published work
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A media fiend that LOVES consuming and staying on the pulse of the Aussie media
If you think this is you, send your CV, cover letter and two examples of your written work to email@example.com by Wednesday November 9. Only applications following this format will be considered.