Are you a media fiend that LOVES consuming and staying on the pulse of the Aussie media?
Australia’s media industry bible Mediaweek is looking for a self-driven digital editor to join its tight-knit small team in Sydney.
The role involves ensuring delivery of daily content across Mediaweek’s digital channels.
This job is best suited to an experienced editor with a good industry network, or content creator looking to take the next step in their career.
– Coordinating the delivery of The Mediaweek Morning Report
– Planning and publishing content to mediaweek.com.au
– Devising and creating content relevant to Mediaweek’s audience
– Liaising with the commercial team to identify and deliver content solutions
– Representing the Mediaweek brand at industry functions
– 2 or more years’ experience in an editor role or similar
– 3 or more years in the media industry
– Experience using a WordPress CMS, including basic SEO
– Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
– The ability to work independently and without guidance
Looked upon favourably:
– Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong experience with SEO
– A writing / interviewing background
If you think this is you, send your CV, cover letter and two examples of your written work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday June 25. Only applications following this format will be considered.