Jonathan Chancellor joins Daily Telegraph

News Corp signs property writer Jonathan Chancellor for weekend Telegraph columns

The Daily Telegraph devotes part of page 3 to news that it has signed property writer Jonathan Chancellor for columns in the Saturday and Sunday Telegraphs.

Chancellor was property editor for The Sydney Morning Herald for 25 years.

He resigned in 2011 to launch the website Property Observer for Eric Beecher‘s Private Media. Chancellor had 10% equity in the site, but earlier this year purchased the remaining 90% from Private Media and relocated the head office to Sydney.

Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.




Recent News

To Top