Fox Sports News 500 is rolling out a new slate of programming for 2017. Five new shows will provide sports fans with the latest and most comprehensive news from Australia and abroad.
• The first new show launched last night with sports reporter and host Bill Woods and former Socceroo and EPL goalkeeper Mark Bosnich on Bill & Boz at 9.30pm. The show, which runs from Sunday through to Wednesday nights, takes a fun and entertaining look at the day’s sporting issues. They will be joined each night by some of the biggest names in sport to delve deeper into what’s making headlines.
• Fox Sports presenter Louise Ransome will take on a primetime hosting role from February 6 when she hosts Tomorrow’s News Tonight with Louise Ransome. A rotating panel of Fox Sports personalities will discuss the day’s big sporting stories and look ahead to tomorrow’s news at 6pm from Monday to Thursday.
• Matt Suleau, Abbey Gelmi and Katherine Loughnan will team up every weekday morning from 6am to take a fast-paced look at the morning’s sporting news on Fox Fix, which launched this morning.
Two new shows will commence at the beginning of March to analyse all of the action across the weekend.
• Pat Stack and Tom Wilson will share hosting duties for Fulltime Live at 9.30pm on Friday and Saturday and 6pm on Sundays.
• Neroli Meadows will host Gameday Live with Neroli Meadows, an in-depth, two-hour preview and review of the weekend’s action, featuring guest panellists from 8am on Saturday and Sunday, beginning March 4.
Following successful seasons in 2016, AFL Tonight and NRL Tonight return to the schedule in 2017 on February 27.
Rotating hosts Sarah Jones, Neroli Meadows and Tom Chadwick, with journalists Jake Niall, Julian De Stoop, Drew Jones will again feature on AFL Tonight, while Megan Barnard, Matt Shirvington, Lara Pitt, Steve Hart, Glen Lauder and James Hooper combine for NRL Tonight.
Two new shows, express from Fox Sports in the US, will complement the locally produced programs, providing a look at all the sporting news in the states.
Skip & Shannon Undisputed features journalist, author and columnist Skip Bayless and former Denver Broncos star Shannon Sharp (Tue-Thu at 10am), while Speak for Yourself is fronted by presenter Colin Cowherd and co-host Jason Whitlock, (Tue-Thu at 2pm).