• Bride narrowly out-rates Bachelorette, but Ali wins the demos
Network 10 has confirmed Playing For Keeps is returning to television screens in 2019.
The announcement was made on Nine’s Today show this morning.
• Seven’s win powered by H&A, B&P and The Good Doctor
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
• Aussie content goes global – miners, vets and The Irwins!
• Marty Sheargold helps HYBPA? add 100,000
• Cartoon Network decided to double down on its investment in Planet 1UP
• After Ambulance, could 10 have found another hit UK format?
Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now