Australia’s biggest independent commercial FM station has noted it is #1 across all sessions.
All day parts except evening were down at 97.3.
Surveys don’t get much better than this one did for Nova.
Share at Mix 102.3 pushed even higher despite breakfast easing.
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
• Ratings recovery 10+ for Nova and 6PR, although Nova breakfast dips
• 3AW pushes higher as Ross and John again record 20% breakfast share
• 2GB still king of the radio castle with all dayparts recording growth
The full results from the eighth radio ratings survey for 2017