• 97.3FM Brisbane partnered with Puma Energy Australia to cover the cost of the fuel
• Chrissie, Sam & Browny breakfast show will celebrate the official launch of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival
• Anthony Bartram has been appointed to the newly created role of national trading director.
• SCA will serve as the single point of contact for advertisers
• Mediaweek Podcast with 2GB’s Ben Fordham, Wavemaker’s Philippa Noilea Tani & SCA’s Brian Gallagher
• Marketing unleashed for The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show and Bianca, Mike & Bob
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
Plus how the music brand originally built its audience from weekends
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
• Jodie and Soda are again the market’s breakfast champs
• A lift in drive means Kennedy Molloy is now the #1 drive show in the market, overtaking Nova.