Since its launch in 2013, it has recorded 1.2 million registered users.
The arrival of Mike van Acker at 97.3 in breakfast coincides with the station in a new ratings brawl in Brisbane.
Amazon’s Kate Burleigh confirmed as keynote speaker.
• Marto and Robin Bailey reach new highs with ubiquitous Lawrence Mooney
• Hit 105 and Stav, Abby & Matt gatecrash cosy Brisbane radio rankings
• Can the market support three sports-only radio brands? We are about to find out
"I am looking forward to leading the team at 2CH, working closely with them to build on their past work and create...
• Two stations, two critical moments as they both look to build audiences for new announcers
Roos sits down with athletes and business people to discuss leadership, team culture and parallels between business and sport.
Listen to the new ads at the Radio Alive website www.radioalive.com.au.
• The findings come after a seven-week trial
• Nova near its best while Triple M’s new shows yet to build an audience.