• The organisation reaches more than 5.6 million Australians per fortnight via its network of high-tech SmartLite digital panels
The campaign landed at Flinders Street station with a high-impact special build.
• Outdoor and radio media delivered record July results
QMS Media has announced its financial results for the 12 months to June 30, 2018 (FY18).
It is expected that the transaction will formally complete in the last quarter of this calendar year.
"We have acted quickly to effect a significant turnaround of APN Outdoor"
The ACCC has been reviewing both acquisitions in the out-of-home advertising sector.
APN Outdoor has extended its existing contract with Sydney Airport in a new landmark deal.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
It combines Adshel’s static Panorama format with the smart digital capability and technology of Adshel Live.
• Revenue of $192.0m, up 11% from the half year ended 30 June 2017 (1H17)
• They follow the launch in early July this year of Dn’A, a data and analytics innovation