• He will report to 10’s network director of news content Ross Dagan.
“After four very successful years, the time is right to move on"
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• He will report to network director of news content Ross Dagan.
The rebrand comes after all its titles were consolidated into the one domain in December 2018.
• The decision to move to a smaller, friendlier format was based on reader feedback
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The ABC recently identified that some casual employees may have been underpaid.
• Mark Calvert joining Chris Willis on Paul Whittaker’s news crew
• Nine and reporter Peter Stefanovic have mutually decided to part ways after 15 years.