• Created with the Heart Foundation’s new media partner News Corp Australia
• News Corp said 25% of revenue generated from the wrap is being donated back to Townsville.
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
'I’m sad, but also very thankful.'
'Who really knows what’s going on below the surface? Behind the veil? Under the rocks?'
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• More than 3.3 million people pay for the company’s digital products
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Sky News Raw was broadcast on its own pop-up channel from 7am to 5pm.
The forthcoming TV project is Revelation from Sydney-based In Films.