“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• Music industry exec on former boss and great friend: “You only get one Denis in your life”
• GQ a mix of celebrity and stories that really need to be championed
• ARIA continues to grow the footprint of Australian music around the world
• Cartoon Network decided to double down on its investment in Planet 1UP
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
McGarvey said Pilot Week will definitely return next year.
“Our predecessors did not care enough about ensuring there is local content."
Movies and television – the proud indie that made The Sapphires loves both platforms
• Blue Heelers is hot – Seven other biggest streaming properties as 7plus overtakes 9Now
• ‘Even with the odd stumble, we’ve still ended up in a very, very solid position’
The 3AW presenter opens up about his passion for talkback radio.