'We always sat there very, very envious of the Australian Open tennis as a promotional platform.'
• Pacific responds to 'misinformation and outlandish claims'
• Three new Australian dramas premiere in the next week
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• Network 10 EP Sarah Thornton on making Changing Rooms
• Instagram superstar Celeste Barber indicative of changing tastes
Recording artist, actress and TV personality Natalie Bassingthwaighte joins the Mediaweek podcast.
• Celebrating 30 years on air, party starts this Friday night
• Real life category expands as new titles meet increased demand
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• Music industry exec on former boss and great friend: “You only get one Denis in your life”