• Bite Club is screening on Nine and 9Now.
• The former Cosmo editor talks about her move from Bauer to Pac Mags
The news brand launched the membership program just two years ago.
The program director of the Perth station discusses its success and commercial operations
• The TVNZ news boss insists that he sees the wider media as the competition
• Australian TV dramas have come a long way since the 1980s
‘The ratings are important for us to know that we are on track’
• Plus Tate’s tips for Pilot Week and Will & Woody’s new show
‘Australia has a pretty strong agriculture market,’ Gannon tells Mediaweek.
• triple j’s digital networks content director Meagan Loader discusses the success of Double J and Myf Warhurst
‘People love sharing their stories and reading about other people.’
Dance Boss is a big shiny dancefloor format and when they say new, they mean it.