• Voted for by the general public and not the advertising industry
• Aquaman returns to the top and Bohemian Rhapsody continues to hang around.
• Nintendo continues its hot streak
“Australian films took over $55m at the box office last year"
• Stable at the top for another week are Post Malone and Swae Lee
• Amy Shark delivers the biggest Australian album of 2018
• A love letter to all things Nintendo, Smash Bros., has come out on top.
• The school holidays continues to produce big numbers
• Strong awards season start for FX, Kominsky and the BBC
LPL has become the largest producer of televised and online esports content in Australia and New Zealand.
• Christmas tunes have disappeared a lot quicker than they arrived
• Disney and DC top Boxing Day weekend