Jeong will be in the country in early October, shooting in locations across Australia.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the latest podcast news.
Building on its work in 2018, the company will be looking to get further into the event space next year.
• VidCon chat with SCA’s national breakfast host and her international ambitions
• The winners list from the 70th Primetime Emmy Awards
• Headlining onstage will be funny man Akmal Saleh
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
Mediaweek digital editor Trent Thomas examines last weekends box office.
It takes a look out how an unknown boy, James Dixon Swan, became an Australian legend known as Jimmy Barnes.
It will be aired on Nine and 9Now.
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the latest ARIA Charts.