The partners say the Australian media rights and sponsorship sector is worth more than $4 billion.
David Anderson will be the acting MD until a replacement for Guthrie is found.
• Tech investor who founded Salesforce promises print will survive
The ACCC invited members of the public to have their say on the $2 billion-plus takeover.
• The custom publishing agency will supply publishing and sales services
• Prentice has been running a sales effectiveness consultancy Prentice and Partners
Ianniello joined CBS in 2005 and has been its COO since June 2013.
Silva has been with the tech giant for over a decade.
• Taking place throughout September in Sydney
• Building a multiplatform media business, Jana Wendt, News Corp & Peter Chernin, Hulu
Harden is a guest speaker at the AANA’s September conference RESET 2018 on September 18.
Nominated in: Search Innovation, Mobile Innovation, Video Innovation, Shopping Innovation and Growing Businesses Online categories.