'We’ve always been an under-the-radar quiet operator that just went about our business.'
• Service available in Australia for $11.99 monthly
There is a feeling from some that viewers are abandoning traditional linear television.
Mediaweek’s John Drinnan rounds up the latest media news from the NZ market.
• NW editor Mark Brandon on the strategy that is paying off for the 25-year-old brand
• Lachlan Murdoch to be chairman and CEO, Rupert Murdoch co-chairman
• ‘Media is still at the heart’ of the family-run company
The 6 Second Video proprietary product will be available across all platforms in ANZ.
Adshel NZ was also named the Media Business of the Year award at the 2017 Beacon Awards.
Seven West Media names Fewster as acting CEO WA, Everett as COO WA.
• Facebook publishes enforcement numbers for the first time for nudity, violence & hate speech
• SBS offering TV viewers something other than 'wall-to-wall reality TV'