The Business of Media Summit is returning for its second year with a strong lineup of speakers.
To be held on August 2-3 2017 at the Swissotel in Sydney, the event has attracted over 200 of the brightest and influential minds in media to engage with the most topical issues facing the industry.
Headlining this year’s event is Jens Richter, chief executive officer, FremantleMedia International (UK). As a recognised industry leader, Richter will share his perspective on how TV is changing, and how big brands need to keep with a rapidly evolving media landscape.
Also headlining is Wayne Garvie, chief creative officer, Sony Pictures Entertainment (UK). As a globally renowned media professional, Garvie will explore the “New Business of Entertainment” and offer valuable insights into the future of media content production.
Other international keynotes include Ed Wells, executive vice president & head of international, WWE (USA), and Beau Avril, global head of product commercialisation, YouTube (USA).
Other speakers include:
• Jodi Rudoren, Deputy International Editor, The New York Times (USA)
• Parry Ravindranathan, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Bloomberg (HK)
• Suzy Nicoletti, Managing Director, Twitter Australia
• Greg Hywood, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Fairfax Media
• Patrick Delany, Chief Executive Officer, Fox Sports
• Gereurd Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Magazine
• JJ Eastwood, Chief Executive Officer, Huffington Post Australia
• Michael Ebeid, Managing Director, SBS
• Brian Gallagher, Chief Sales Officer, SCA
• Paul Rybicki, Head of TV & Content, Optus
• Finn Bradshaw, Head of Digital, Cricket Australia
• Chris Marsh, Vice-President General Manager Asia Pacific, WWE Asia Pacific
• Ben Ulm, Head of Content, ITV Studios Australia
• Clive Dickens, Chief Digital Officer, Seven West Media
• Jason Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Allure Media